Asset based lending
Asset based lending (ABL) enables larger businesses to raise higher levels of funding, ideal for facilitating strategic plans or simply releasing additional working capital.
What are the benefits of asset based lending?
- Higher levels of funding than invoice finance alone
- Release working capital against both stock and property
- Additional funding stream available for plant and machinery
- Top-up cash flow finance
- Financial stability of an independent and well-capitalised FTSE 250 company
- A bespoke solution, designed around your specific requirements
Is it suitable for my business?
Asset based lending is primarily aimed at larger companies that have a turnover in excess of £5m+ with existing assets including invoices, inventory or property.
It enables you to raise between £1m and £50m, ideal for businesses looking to release working capital to expand, restructure or refinance.