Asset Based Lending
Asset Based Lending (ABL) is a type of financing in which a business uses its assets, such as inventory, accounts receivable, and fixed assets, to release working capital.
It can provide businesses with the capital they need to fund growth and expansion, purchase inventory, or cover operating costs.
What are the benefits of asset based lending?
- Higher levels of funding than invoice finance alone
- Release working capital against both stock and property
- Additional funding stream available for plant and machinery
- Top-up cash flow finance
- Financial stability of an independent and well-capitalised FTSE 250 company
- A bespoke solution, designed around your specific requirements
Is it suitable for my business?
Asset based lending is primarily used by larger companies with an annual turnover in excess of £5m+, that are looking to access funding secured against outstanding customer invoices, property, stock, plant or machinery.
It enables you to raise between £1m and £65m, ideal for businesses looking to release working capital to expand, restructure or refinance.